- Product: Mas de Lavail Tradition
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 40% Carigna, 40% Syrah, 20% Grenache
- SoilType: Black Schist high in the upper valley of the Agly River.
- Exposition: South
- Average Yield: 200 hl/ha
- Vinification: Grapes harvest by hand and totally destemmed before being placed in vats. Alcoholic fermentation is done at 25°C with regular pumping over for a soft extraction. Maceration lasts 4 weeks before pressing.
- Region: Roussillon
- Average Of Vineyards: Vines are an average of 50+ years of age.
- Duration And Aging Method: Aged in tank, bottling the year following the harvest and stored in air-conditioned cellars.
- Alcohol Content: 14%
An ideal companion to Mediterranean food. It will also nicely complement grilled meats and vegetables, poultry and cheese. Best served at a temperature of 18°C.
A full and rich mouth reminiscent of red fruits and fine spices. It is round, full-bodied with delicate, silky tannins and a long finish on liquorice.