- Product: Mas de Lavail Côtes Catalanes Ballade Carignan Blanc Vieilles Vignes
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: IGP Côtes Catalanes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Carignan Blanc
- SoilType: Black Schist high in the upper valley of the Agly River.
- Exposition: South
- Average Yield: 30 hl/ha
- Vinification: Grapes are harvested by hand with careful sorting in order to eliminate grapes dried by over-maturation. Soft pressing to preserve the aromas, strong racking, and alcoholic fermentation at 18°C.No malolactic fermentation.
- Region: Roussillon
- Average Of Vineyards: Averaging 50+ years of age.
- Duration And Aging Method: Bottling in the months following the harvest and stored in air-conditioned cellars.
- Alcohol Content: 14%
- Production: 2,000 cases
Fish, poultry, goat cheese
A fresh and supple wine with fine aromas of white flowers and citrus melted with spicy notes. The mouth is round and very well balanced.