- Product: Mas Carlot Tradition Rouge
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 55% Grenache, 40% Syrah, 5% Mourvedre
- SoilType: Rolled pebbles colored by the red clay of Costières
- Exposition: South-east facing slopes.
- Average Yield: Mas Carlot limits yields to around 45hl/ha, which is one-third below what the appellation allows
- Vinification: Maceration for 3 weeks. Vinified in stainless steel tanks.
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: The vines are on average 30 years old
- Elevation: Vines are planted to 70 meters above sea level
- Duration And Aging Method: Aging in concrete tanks for 6-8 months.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Production: 500 cases
Grilled red meats or steak tartare
Dark ruby hue. This delicious wine is pretty, fresh, perfumed and contains notes of blackberry, spice, flowers and strawberry. Medium-bodied with silky tannins.