- Product: Mas Carlot Tradition Blanc
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 55% Roussanne, 30% Marsanne, 15% Viognier
- SoilType: Rolled pebbles colored by the red clay of Costières
- Exposition: South-east facing slopes
- Average Yield: Mas Carlot limits yields to around 45hl/ha, which is one-third below what the appellation allows.
- Vinification: After pneumatic pressing, fermentation in stainless steel tanks. No malolactic fermentation.
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: The vines have an average age of 30 years old
- Elevation: Vines are planted to 70 meters above sea level.
- Duration And Aging Method: Aged three months in concrete tanks on the fine lees.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Production: 250 cases
An attractive wine, displaying rose water, apricot, and honeysuckle notes. This delicious wine is round and fruit forward. Finishes dry and refreshing.