- Product: Mas Carlot Les Enfants Terribles
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 60% Mourvèdre, 40% Syrah
- SoilType: Rolled pebbles colored by the red clay of Costières
- Exposition: South-east facing slopes
- Average Yield: Mas Carlot limits yields to around 45hl/ha, which is one-third below what the appellation allows
- Vinification: The Mourvèdre and Syrah are fermented separately.
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: Vines are up to 60 years old
- Elevation: Vines are planted to 70 meters above sea level.
- Duration And Aging Method: The Mourvèdre and Syrah are aged for nine months, half in tank and half in barrel.
- Alcohol Content: 14%
- Production: 3,000 cases
Duck breast with raspberry sauce.
Smoked herbs, tobacco, and truffle are all present in this upfront, fruit driven profile. This lovely wine contains spices, licorice, violet and leather aromas, blackberry and raspberry fruits. This is medium-bodied.