ownerAlejandro Sejanovich and Jeff Mausbach
- Product: Manos Negras Sauvignon Blanc
- Country: Argentina
- Raw materials: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- Elevation: 18 Kms from Ocean
- Duration And Aging Method: No oak aging. No malolactic fermentation.
Sauvignon Blanc has chosen the cool coastal Casablanca valley to reveal its unique Chilean expression. Morning fog blowing off the nearby Pacific Ocean keeps temperatures low, allowing the fruit to develop bright citric fruit flavors. The tempering influence of the cold Pacific waters helps the grapes retain clean crisp acidity