ownerAlejandro Sejanovich and Jeff Mausbach
- Product: Manos Negras Malbec
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Country: Argentina
- Raw materials: 100% Malbec
- Region: Altamira, Mendoza
- Elevation: 1,200 m (3,800’) elevation
- Fermentation Method: Max. Temp 24º C. 12 days, 28 day maceration.
- Alcohol Content: 12 months in French oak,10% new
- Acidity: 5.4 / 3.5
Malbec is the undisputed signature grape from Argentina. The high altitude desert oasis of Mendoza has provided the ideal conditions for this once minor French blending grape to unfurl its strengths as nowhere else in the world. The bright sunny days give a deep blackish color and dark fruit flavours while the cool mountain nights produce violet aromas and a soft, supple texture.