- Product: Graves Rouge
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: Graves AOC
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc.
- SoilType: Gravelly soil overlooking the Brion valley.
- Average Yield: 48 hl/ha
- Vinification: Maceration : 3 to 4 weeks.
- Vintage: 2010
- Region: Graves – Bordeaux
- Elevation: 70 to 113 meters above sea level
- Duration And Aging Method: Aging : in oak barrels during 12 months
- PRICE via SevenFifty
This wine has an entrancing cedar, wild hedgerow, smoke-tinged nose. The palate is quite chewy on the entry, with dense and fine tannins. There are notes of blackberry, tobacco and a touch of moka and licorice. Open Château Perron 2 hours prior to consumption, and drink it with red meat, or strong cheeses. You can wait 8 to 10 years as well to serve it with poultries, games or finest cheeses.