- Product: Graves Blanc
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: Graves AOC
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 50% Sauvignon, 40% Sémillon, 10% Muscadelle.
- SoilType: Gravelly soil overlooking the Brion valley.
- Average Yield: 50 hl/ha
- Vinification: Skin contact. All operations with CO2 Aging on its lees.
- Vintage: Graves – Bordeaux
- Region: Bordeaux
- Elevation: 70 to 113 meters above sea level
- Fermentation Method: Skin contact. All operations with CO2.
- Duration And Aging Method: Aging on its lees.
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Sweet nose of white flowers. Fine and delicate but also rich on the palate. Very cool yet rich. Citrus and pineapple aromas. Good whole. Racy and clean.
Château Perron is lovely as an aperitif, with grilled prawns, barbecued langoustines with aioli or poultry.