- Product: Domaine Thomas & Fils Sancerre Ultimus
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Sancerre
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- SoilType: Clay and limestone, Kimmeridgian clay
- Average Yield: Average Yield : 48hl/ha
- Vinification: Pressing with a pneumatic press, fermentation of each parcel individually in oak Tronçais barrels.
- Region: Loire
- Average Of Vineyards: 60+ years
- Duration And Aging Method: Maturation on the fermentation lees, bâtonnage for 10 months, racking, fining with Bentonite Clay, Kieselguhr filtration.
- Alcohol Content: 13%
This wine contains ripe pear and grapefruit flavors. Notes of tropical fruits, pineapple as well as citrus burst forth, with a good minerality to balance the flavors.
The density that the vines are planted at is 7000 feet/hectare.