- Product: Domaine Thomas & Fils Sancerre Rouge Terres Blanches
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Sancerre
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Pinot Noir
- SoilType: Clay and limestone
- Average Yield: 55 hl/ha
- Vinification: The harvest is manually sorted and then destemmed to remove any astringent taste. There is a cold maceration of berries until the fermentation. There is a 15-day fermentation in stainless steel tanks between 25 º C and 30 º C to obtain a good extraction of color.
- Region: Loire
- Average Of Vineyards: 27 years
- Duration And Aging Method: Maturation on the lees with bâtonnage for 10 months, racking, fining with Bentonite Clay, Kieselguhr filtration
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
Charcuterie, Coq au Vin, Lamb with Roquefort sauce
A delicious wine that is fragrant and textured, with notes of red currant fruits, raspberry, and plum notes.