- Product: Domaine Thomas & Fils Sancerre La Crêle
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Sancerre
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- SoilType: The soils are based on limestone, with small white rocks, or caillottes, forming the top layer.
- Average Yield: South east
- Vinification: Pneumatic pressing, then fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures.
- Region: Loire
- Average Of Vineyards: 35 years old
- Duration And Aging Method: There is a slow maturation on the dregs for 6/8 months to nourish the wine until it is bottled.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
Sancerre La Crele gives off lush flavors of pear, with a silken palate of exotic fruits.
This is a magnificent, single-vineyard bottling.