- Product: Domaine Saint-Rémy Riesling Vieilles Vignes
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Alsace
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Riesling
- SoilType: Marl Calcareous
- Exposition: South, Southeast facing
- Average Yield: 69 hl/ha
- Vinification: Philippe presses the fruit immediately after picking to extract the maximum aromatics and retain the bright fruit qualities. Fermentation ranges from 1 month - 4 months, or perhaps a bit longer, and is done in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. Pneumatic pressing.
- Region: Alsace
- Average Of Vineyards: 30+ years old
- Duration And Aging Method: After fermentation the wine is racked and left on its fine lees 6 to 8 months with batonnage once a month.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Residual Sugar: 4.9 g/l
Smoked trout Choucroute Garnie seafood, shellfish.
Dry, refined and delicately fruity, it has an elegant bouquet with mineral and floral notes, giving it good aging potential. Recognized as one of the world’s finest white wine varietals, it is a gastronomic wine of excellence.