- Product: Domaine Saint-Rémy Riesling Grand Cru Schlossberg
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOP Alsace Grand Cru
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Riesling
- SoilType: Acid siliceous soil of weathered crystalline scree with some basic inclusions.
- Vinification: Philippe presses the fruit using a pneumatic press after picking to extract the maximum aromatics and retain the bright fruit qualities. Fermentation on the fine lees for 6-8 months, and is done in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- Region: Alsace
Excellent as an apéritif, and delicious with sushi, maki, or lamb tagine with candied lemon.
A balanced white, with crisp acidity and notes of pear, lemon preserves, and lovely minerality.