- Product: Domaine Saint-Rémy Pinot Noir Rosenberg
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Alsace
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Pinot Noir
- SoilType: Clay-limestone
- Exposition: South, Southeast facing
- Average Yield: 50 hl/ha
- Vinification: The berries remain in contact with the juice during fermentation to extract tannins and color. Grapes are pressed then fermented.
- Region: Alsace
- Average Of Vineyards: 25 years old
- Duration And Aging Method: Maturation for up to 10 months on the lees.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Acidity: 2.91 g/l approximately
Grilled meat in the oven or barbecue, charcuterie, goat’s cheese or gruyère
Slightly peppery nose, with subtle scents, where dominate ripe fruits and violets. This wine is in structure, very distinctive, a beautiful harmony in the mouth.