- Product: Domaine Saint-Rémy Pinot Gris Reserve
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Alsace
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Pinot Gris
- SoilType: Clay-limestone soil from the lieu-dit Rosenberg and Marl Calcareous soil from Grand Cru Hengst.
- Vinification: A pneumatic pressing for 3-6 hours. Slow, cool fermentation for 15 days to 4 months.
- Region: Alsace
- Duration And Aging Method: Racked and left on its lees for 6 to 8 months.
- Alcohol Content: 12.6%
- Acidity: 3.65
- Residual Sugar: 14.6 g/l
After the fermentation the wine is racked and let on its lees 6-8 months.