- Product: Domaine Saint-Rémy Crémant d’Alsace
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Crémant d'Alsace
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Chardonnay
- SoilType: Granite slopes
- Vinification: 100% hand harvested, grapes are first sorted in the vineyard. A pneumatic press is used for pressing, which ranges from 3 to 6 hours. Made according to the traditional method of bottle-fermentation (as used in Champagne).
- Region: Alsace
- Average Of Vineyards: 13 years old
- Alcohol Content: 12.26%
- Residual Sugar: 6 g/l
- Production: 3.67 g/l approximately
Lovely as an apéritif or with seafood.
Prominent biscuit notes and a fine mousse. Pear and earth aromas peek through on the finish.