- Product: Domaine Philippe Portier Quincy Blanc
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Quincy
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- SoilType: The vines grow on the bank of the Cher River. The soil is composed of sand, loam and gravel on a clay subsoil that impart the wines with a penetrating minerality and a fuller texture than that of Quincy’s neighbors- Reuilly and Sancerre.
- Exposition: South east
- Average Yield: 56 hl/ha
- Vinification: A slow pneumatic pressing of the grapes. Skin contact maceration, and then the wine is 100% stainless steel fermented in thermoregulated vats at 16°C-18° C.
- Region: Loire
- Average Of Vineyards: 25 years old
- Elevation: 140 m
- Duration And Aging Method: Maturation in stainless steel vats on the fine lees with 2 or 3 pump-overs. The wine is then filtered and bottled.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Production: 10,000 cases
Very elegant and refined, this stylish white features a nice straw edge running through the core of white flowers and an inherent minerality. The nose leaps out of the glass, bursting with bright candied citrus and pineapple aromas.