ownerMichel & Stéphane Ogier
- Product: Domaine M & S Ogier Syrah d’Ogier
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: IGP Collines Rhodaniennes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Syrah
- SoilType: Pudding Stones
- Exposition: A flat plain- exposition to the sun all day
- Average Yield: 45 hl/ha
- Vinification: Sorting occurs twice, both in the vineyard and at a table in the entrance to the winery. 100% destemmed and maceration in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks.
- Region: Rhône
- Vineyard Site: 5 ha
- Average Of Vineyards: 20 years old
- Elevation: 300-350m approximately
- Duration And Aging Method: 12 months in barriques, no new oak.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Production: 2,500 cases
Strong, gamey-flavored birds.
Ruby robe with violet reflections. Aromas of fresh fruit, cherry, violet and peony, with a hint of spices, waft from the glass. The mouth is round and soft, with fine tannins, and good aromatic expression on the fruit and floral notes.