ownerMichel & Stéphane Ogier
- Product: Domaine M & S Ogier Côte-Rôtie Lancement
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Côte Rôtie
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Syrah
- SoilType: Granite
- Exposition: South, Southeast facing
- Average Yield: 25 hl/ha
- Vinification: Sorting occurs twice, both in the vineyard and at a table in the entrance to the winery.100% de-stemmed. There is a 20 to 30 day maceration, and fermentation occurs in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks.
- Region: Rhône
- Average Of Vineyards: 40-60 years old
- Elevation: 300-350m approx
- Duration And Aging Method: 1,000-1,500 bottles.
- Alcohol Content: 13%
Drink with red meat or game
Displaying notes of red fruits intermingled smoked bacon, Asian spices, sandalwood, and smoky minerality. The mouth is round with intense and pure fruit flavors.