ownerMichel & Stéphane Ogier
- Product: Domaine M & S Ogier Blanc d’Ogier
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: IGP Collines Rhodaniennes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 50% Viognier, 25% Marsanne, 25% Roussanne
- SoilType: Granite
- Average Yield: 45 h/lha
- Vinification: Hand harvested. Sorted twice, both in the vineyard and at the entrance to the winery. Direct press of the grapes. Fermented using indigenous yeast only.
- Region: Rhône
- Vineyard Site: 1.5ha
- Average Of Vineyards: 10-25 years old, as of 2014
- Duration And Aging Method: 10 months in barriques and vats on the fine lees.
- Alcohol Content: 12.5%
- Production: 750 cases
Dressed in a golden yellow robe with brilliant highlights, the Blanc d’Ogier is a gourmand and delicate wine, in a profile in elegance and finesse, on notes of fruit, white flowers. The mouth is very greedy, straight and has a nice fat, with a final with remarkable mineral accents.