- Product: Domaine Des Lauriers Vouvray Sec
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Vouvray
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Chenin Blanc
- SoilType: Clay and chalk
- Average Yield: 45hl/ha
- Vinification: The wines go through a very slow fermentation – about 2 months long.
- Region: Loire
- Average Of Vineyards: 90% of the vines are between 30 and 90 years of age.
- Elevation: 80 meters
- Duration And Aging Method: Aged on the lees in order to extract more aromas.
- Alcohol Content: 12%
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Accompanies charcuterie, sausage, veal stew, seafood, fish sauce, and Tarte Tatin.
On the nose the wine displays white fruit aromas, almond and hazelnut. The fruit flavors suggest pears and apples, with some orange blossoms as well.