- Product: Domaine Des Corbillières Touraine Sauvignon Blanc
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Touraine
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- SoilType: Sand on a clay bed of the Sologne region.
- Average Yield: 55hl/ha
- Vinification: Maceration for 1 month at 16°C, then left to lie until spring.
- Region: Loire
- Average Of Vineyards: The age ranges from 13-43 years old.
- Duration And Aging Method: 5 months in stainless steel.
- Alcohol Content: 13%
Asparagus, fish, shellfish, oysters, crab.
Delicate with lovely floral aroma, this wine is rich and fruity, well balanced and gives a lasting freshness to the palate. Zesty lemon-lime flavors.
The Domaine emphasizes low yields through a severe de-budding of the grapes.