- Product: Dolcetto d’Alba
- Formats available: 750ml
- Appellation: Dolcetto d'Alba DOC
- Country: Italy
- Raw materials: 100% Dolcetto grapes
- SoilType: calcareous and rich in clay
- Region: Piedmont
- Vineyard Site: Barolo in the areas Liste, Rué and San Pietro
- Elevation: 350-450 m a.s.l.
- Fermentation Method: Short winter pruning of the vine (5 - 7 buds per plant)and rigorous selection of grapes during harvest.Traditional vinification in estate cellars in Barolo;medium maceration (7 - 8 days) at controlled temperature(19-20° C).
- Duration And Aging Method: Natural fermentation (without the addition of selected yeasts) is carried out for 12 days at low temperatures, 24-28 °C, followed by a soft pressing and aging in stainless steel tanks for 4 months at a temperature of 18 °C. The wine is bottled and refines 1 month before release.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Acidity: 5.6 - 5.8
- Production: 18000
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Intense ruby red colour almost purple. Vinous, fresh and fruity in the nose, very pleasant fragrance. Dry and fragrant flavour with notes of almond.