- Product: Cordier Saint-Véran En Faux
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Saint-Véran
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Chardonnay
- SoilType: Southern most part of the Mâconnais in the village of Chasselas
- Exposition: South facing
- Average Yield: 30 to 40 hl/ha
- Vinification: Hand harvested. No crushing, with a soft and long pressing of whole cluster grapes. Racked, then gravity fed into barrels.
- Region: Burgundy
- Elevation: 350 m with slope
- Duration And Aging Method: Elevage 16 months on the lees. Gravity fed bottling.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Production: 500 to 600 cases
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Grilled scallops. Shellfish. Tomme de Savoie.
Smoky with a taste of peach and honeyed spice with underlying minerality and freshness. The finish is long.