- Product: Cordier Pouilly-Fuissé
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Pouilly-Fuissé
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Chardonnay
- SoilType: Clay and limestone.
- Exposition: Several different exposures, fruit coming from different parcels
- Average Yield: 30 to 40 hl/ha
- Vinification: No crushing. A soft and long pressing of whole cluster grapes.
- Region: Burgundy
- Elevation: 250m with slope
- Duration And Aging Method: 15% new oak. Gravity fed bottling.
- Alcohol Content: 14%
- Production: 5000 cases
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Risotto, poultry, veal, shellfish
An expansive wine that over delivers. White orchard fruit, floral and lemon rind infused aromas. A forward and easy to love, medium-bodied wine. Long and dry finish.