- Product: Cordier Pouilly Fuissé Vignes Blanches
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Pouilly-Fuissé
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Chardonnay
- SoilType: Clay and limestone
- Exposition: East facing
- Average Yield: 25 hl/ha
- Vinification: Oak casks
- Region: Burgundy
- Average Of Vineyards: 60 years old
- Elevation: 225 m slope
- Duration And Aging Method: Élevage in oak casks for 18 months on the lees. No new oak.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Acidity: 4.6 g/l
- Residual Sugar: 2 g/l
- Production: 250 cases
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Shellfish such as prawns and lobster. Also works well with foie gras and veal or poultry.
A stunner. The nose is comprised of mildly exotic plum and pear notes. There is excellent verve with a refined mouth feel, and a clean and linear finish exhibiting excellent depth and length.