- Product: Cordier Moulin à Vent Vieilles Vignes
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Moulin à Vent
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Gamay
- SoilType: Galets roulés, or silica rolled pebbles
- Exposition: South
- Vinification: A gentle gravity-flow destemming, followed by maceration for 15 days, with daily punching down and pumping over. Indigenous yeast only.
- Region: Beaujolais
- Average Of Vineyards: 60+ years old as of 2015
- Duration And Aging Method: Ages for 18 months in 400 L barrels. No fining or filtration. Gravity fed bottling.
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Medium bodied, quite dry, great oak and strawberry notes. A little currant, and very light tannis.