- Product: Cordier Mâcon Blanc Milly Lamartine Clos http://domaineselect.com/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=productdu Four
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Mâcon Blanc
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 100% Chardonnay
- SoilType: Very stony calcareous clay
- Exposition: East
- Average Yield: 30 to 40 hl/ha
- Vinification: A soft and long whole grape pressing. Fermentation in 300 liter barrels (2 years old) on the lees.
- Region: Burgundy
- Average Of Vineyards: 60-80 years old
- Elevation: 300m
- Duration And Aging Method: Maturation in 300 liter barrels (2 years old) on the lees. Gravity fed bottling.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Production: 400 cases
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Turkey and goose
Incredible minerality is found in this wine complemented by great length. Precision and focus are the hallmarks of this extraordinary well balanced wine.