- Product: Château Grande Cassagne Rosé
- Formats available: 750 ml
- Appellation: AOC Costières de Nîmes
- Country: France
- Raw materials: 60% Grenache, 40% Syrah
- Vinification: Rosé de saignée. The Syrah has 6-8 hours of skin contact, and the Grenache has 12-16 hours. Night harvesting is done to preserve freshness.
- Region: Costières de Nîmes
- Average Of Vineyards: 40-60 years old
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Raspberry in color, with a ripe cherry, underbrush and mineral nose. Shows tangy cherry and blood orange notes, with hints of spice.