- Product: Barolo
- Formats available: 750ml, 1.5L, 3L
- Appellation: Barolo DOCG
- Country: Italy
- Raw materials: 100% Nebbiolo
- SoilType: Marl limestone - clay
- Region: Piedmont
- Vineyard Site: Cannubi, Liste, Rué, San Pietro Vineyards
- Elevation: about 300 m. above sea level
- Fermentation Method: Winter pruning of the short vine (max. 9 / 10 buds per plant),reduction and elimination of excess bunches after fruit set,strict selection of grapes at harvest. Traditional winemaking intheir wineries in Barolo, with hat revealed fermentation andlong maceration (of about 2 weeks) at controlled temperature(23/25 ° C) and subsequent submerged cap maceration witha variable duration be-tween 10 and 20 days.
- Duration And Aging Method: Aged inSlavonia oak barrels for at least three years and aging inbottle for at least two years.
- Alcohol Content: 13.5%
- Acidity: 6.5 g/l
- Production: 30000
- PRICE via SevenFifty
Intense garnet red color with orange reflections. Ethereal, persistent, intense “goudron” perfume. Dry, harmonious, velvety, full-bodied, austere and generous taste.