- Vineyard Area: 36 ha
- Soil Type: Volcanic Lava-Flow
- Varieties Cultivated: Chardonnay, Pinot Nero, Nerello Mascalese, Nerello Cappuccio, Petit Verdot
- Annual Production: 150,000 bottles
- Country: Italy
- Winemaker: Riccardo Cotarella
- Topography: Mountain Side
Terrazze dell’Etna sits on the Northwest slopes of Mt. Etna, from 2000 to 3000 feet above sea level overlooking ancient terraces and old vines dropping 250 meters toward the sea. Nino Bevilacqua recognized the potential for the site and bought the property in 2007. To fully maximize the purest expression of Etna, Nino built an ultra-modern facility with the utmost respect for the areas traditions and recruited Riccardo Cotarella, one of the top consulting oenologists in Italy, to make his wine.
The unique juxtaposition of centuries-old vineyard management practices and pristine, modern vinification produces wines of staggering character, depth and purity and exemplify the personality of Etna.