ownerFeudi San Gregorio
- Vineyard Area: Tenuta di Manduria: 53 ha. Tenuta di Cefalicchio: 27 ha.
- Varieties Cultivated: Tenuta di Manduria: Primitivo, Chardonnay, Negroamaro, Verdeca. Tenuta di Cefalicchio: Bombino Bianco, Moscato, Nero di Troia, Montepulciano,
- Annual Production: Tenuta di Manduria: 250,000 bottles. Tenuta di Cefalicchio: 80,000 bottles.
- Country: Italy
- Winemaker: Pierpaolo Sirch
Ognissole is the result of a dream: to create a single entrepreneurial project encompassing the richness of the entire Puglia region and its native varietals. To capture such potential, Ognissole is structured in two independent estates, each one with its own vineyards and winery:
• in the Manduria Estate, Primitivo and Negroamaro dominate the scene.
• in the Castel Monte area, the Cefalicchio Estate, biodynamic with Demeter certification since 1992, focuses mostly on Nero di Troia and Moscato.
The name “Ognissole”, of Greek origin, is mentioned in a poem of Leonida di Taranto (third Century B.C.) that describes this land as full of charm and covered by the sun for most of the day. The logo is a detailed re-interpretation of a mosaic found in a “domus” built between the end of the third century.