ownerGiambattista Cilia, Giusto Occhipinti
- Vineyard Area: 30 hectares
- Soil Type: Calcareous and siliceous with compact clay and tufa
- Varieties Cultivated: Nero d'Avola, Frappato, Insolia, Grecanico, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Annual Production: 180,000 bottles
- Country: Italy
- Name Of Proprietor: Giambattista Cilia, Giusto Occhipinti
- Winemaker: Giambattista Cilia, Giusto Occhipinti
- Topography: Rolling hills
School friends Giambattista Cilia (C), Giusto Occhipinti (O) and Pinuccia Strano (S) began making wine for pleasure and ended up creating a company that would become one of the most well-known in Sicilia. They rented their parents land and began harvesting, pressing grapes and making wine.
Today Giusto and Tita, with their independent spirit, base winemaking decisions on their considerable experience and intuition doing largely without an oenologist. COS is a lifelong project of expressing the terroir, passion, and culture of this part of Sicily in its truest form.