ownerLuis Felipe Edwards
- Vineyard Area: 12 ha
- Soil Type: Calcareous clay
- Varieties Cultivated: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Carménère, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Annual Production: 100,000 bottles
- Country: Chile
- Name Of Proprietor: Luis Felipe Edwards
- Winemaker: Christian Rojas
- Topography: Hillside
Alto Los Romeros wines are produced by the Edwards family of Colchagua and due to their diverse vineyard holdings in different valleys at varying latitudes, each wine benefits from unique soil and climate combinations. The resulting grapes complement each other and allow for stylistic consistency from year to year.
Quality is the goal across this line and the Edwards family has invested in every step in the process from finding the best vineyard sites to hiring the best people and purchasing the best equipment. State-of-the-art French, Italian and German machinery ensures that the wines are produced at the highest international quality standards.